Dear Hortie

Dear Hortie
Sample letter from Ora to Hortie, Dec 6 1880

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dec 21, 1872

                                                                         Danville, Ills

                                                                                Dec. 21st 72.


Friend Hortie, I have received on invitation to attend a Banquet at the Etna Hotel this evening which I shall attend if I can have the pleasure of your company. I know that we have an invitation to Mr. Byrons tonight but I will leave it to you. I will insure you a good time and it is to be a grand thing and I want you to go for that reason.


If you will go please let me know soon and I will call at 8 o’clock.
                                                                                           George

No comments:

Post a Comment